Espuma Rhino Traffic Film Remover & Degreaser has a specially designed Traffic Film Remover formula to rapidly dissolve and lift traffic film, dirt and grime from all types of paint finish. Ideal for cars, vans, trucks and trailers. It can also be used to clean chassis and degrease engines.
- Mild Alkaline
- Concentrated TFR & Degreaser
- Great value
- Excellent performance
- Cost saving
Application - Set the detergent control to 2-3% solution as required or 150 parts water to 1 part chemical. Apply solution evenly starting at the bottom of the vehicle and working upwards. After suitable contact time (not allowing the solution to dry on the vehicle) rinse off with clean water at high pressure for a clean streak free finish.
Many of the contaminants in traffic film are not water soluble – this means that no matter how much rain or general washing the vehicle is subject too, only the water soluble elements will be removed. Resistance to water is increased when the contaminants cure to the vehicle paintwork though UV rays from the sun, heating up the paintwork, creating a ‘baked on’ effect. Finally, due to the nature of the contaminants being positively charged particles and the vehicle bodywork being negatively charged, a magnetic bond is created between both surfaces creating a ‘shield’ impenetrable from water and any other standard cleaning solutions.
Espuma Traffic Film Remover (TFR) uses a type of chemical known as an sequestrate. This chemical actively removes any metallic particles - creating a small number of microscopic holes to allow further compounds in the TFR to penetrate the traffic film.
Espuma TFR's contain-
- Water softeners – these prevent water hardness interfering with the traffic film removal process. Hard water often contains metallic elements such as calcium and magnesium
- Emulsifiers – great for removing grease and other oily residues
- Alkaline components – these can include caustic materials, silicates and amines, which break down any other stubborn soiling
- Corrosion inhibitors – these protect both the vehicle and pressure washer from oxidization effects